About Kari Battaglia
Kari Battaglia is considered a top Realtor in the Sarasota Venice Englewood Florida areas, past President of Venice Area Board of Realtors 2017 and founder of the Kari Battaglia Group with Veterans Realty Inc. We constantly strive to be the best agents and best real estate team in the Southwest Florida area.
Born in Long Island New York, I spent my summers enjoying the Jersey Shore growing up as a child. I am a mother of 3 older children who all went through the local Sarasota County school system and I am personally committed and invested in this great community.
Before real estate, I developed a career in the stock brokerage industry, focusing on wealth preservation and estate planning for over 18+ years. During that time, I earned a Series 7 License, Series 63 License, Life & Variable Annuity License and served in many positions including Operations Manager in Tampa Florida for over 5 years. In 1995, I married a real estate investor whose family was a successful local home builder in Nokomis/Venice area. With my prior business experience in the stock brokerage industry, having a family in the home building business, real estate was a natural career move for me and provides me with unique skills to help my customers with their real estate needs.
My business is built on a strong foundation of core values and purpose and I have been dedicated to continuing self-improvement, positive attitudes and most importantly, family. My passion for customer service comes first with every person that walks through the door. Our main objective always is to get you the most amount of money, with the best terms for your situation, in the least amount of time, and with the least amount of hassles to you. I strive to be top Realtor in Sarasota & Venice, regularly attend marketing and training programs that continually update me on latest real estate techniques that help me serve my customers with the highest level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality possible. I work constantly improving my systems, processes and services to go well beyond the standard level of service provided by most REALTORS® in my pursuit of being the best real estate agent in Sarasota / Venice FL areas.
- In the real estate business since 1994 as an owner/investor, I owned/managed over 46 properties and built/managed and sold six storage facilities.
- Won numerous awards over the years, including Coldwell Banker's Rookie of the Year in 2009, Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2009-2023, RE/MAX 100% Club 2013-2016, and RE/MAX Alliance Group Spirit Award 2015.
- Full Time Buying & Selling Broker Associate for 18+ years.
- Bought and sold real estate as in investor/owner for 15 years before becoming a REALTOR®.
- AHWD At Home With Diversity® Specialist I passionately assist customers of all backgrounds and social economic levels in their real estate transactions. I am sensitive to your issues and strive to find the best solution to work successfully with and within a rapidly changing multicultural market.
- AHWD® At Home With Diversity Certified has taught me how to work effectively with diverse populations to build a successful business in today’s multicultural real estate market.
- CRS® Certified Relocation Specialist is the symbol of excellence in residential real estate. REALTORS® who have earned this credential did so by completing extensive training and by demonstrating significant experience in managing real estate transactions. Less than 3 percent of the more than 1 million REALTORS® working today can call themselves a CRS Designee. This group represents the elite performers in residential real estate
- GRI® A Graduate Realtor Institute designation is the real estate hallmark. Only Realtors who successfully completed comprehensive training can be called a GRI. These real estate professionals are considered the elite of the business. It’s the number 1 real estate designation in the industry. The GRI designation is to real estate what CPA designation is the accountants. Realtors boasting the GRI are set apart as masters of the real estate profession, possessing advanced skills and are usually the top performers in most real estate offices with in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, and professional standards, as well as the sales process.
- PSA® The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misconceptions they often have about home values.
- SFR® Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource certification is specifically designed to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market — they are critical. I was one of the first agents who completed the training when it was first offered in 2009 and became one of few Short Sale & Foreclosure Experts in our area.