Kari is someone who will diligently fight for your interests and rights and will be as involved in the home purchase as you want and need her to be
Helping Buyers Relocate To Florida
Kari loves real estate, is devoted to her customers and is passionate about helping everyone find their place in Florida.
A Venice Englewood Florida area resident for most her life, Kari’s focus is helping home buyers move to Florida, matching you with the very best community for your family's needs. Kari knows the local real estate market, the local economy and area school systems. Whether you are a first-time buyer, relocating from another state’ looking for a second home, vacation property or investment home; downsizing or move-up home buyer; or a luxury home buyer, the Southwest Florida area has something for everyone.
Helping buyers means learning about their dreams, needs and wants, and matching them to the perfect property, but staying within the budget allowed. Understanding the area real estate market, local economy, school systems, and available inventory is something Kari makes sure to stay on top of. Kari Battaglia has established through years of experience that buyers want a more invested level of service from their Realtor when buying a home. Kari works with a small number of great buyers to ensure the elevated level of service and personal attention they deserve. To provide that she needs to fully understand a buyer’s goals before looking at property.
Kari deals with all the paperwork along the way but does not ask you to sign anything until you have a clear understanding of it's content. She is there for all of your questions, no matter how many times you ask them. Her commitment to her task in finding you the perfect dream home is supported by her customer reviews.
For our home buyers we will...
- Help identify the best places in Sarasota, Charlotte and Manatee counties for a property based on your criteria
- Introduce you to the Southwest Florida area neighborhoods from Tampa to Punta Gorda (and throughout Florida) that match your wish list
- Kari works with an extensive network of local area real estate professionals to help find those “coming soon” and off-market properties that are not listed in the MLS
- Expertise and skill, Kari makes sure you do not select the wrong property
- Provide you with specific experience in new construction, relocation, residential resales, vacation homes, villas, condominiums, golf course communities, waterfront properties, luxury properties
- You’ll benefit from advanced skills on pricing, offer strategies, negotiating contracts and likely outcome scenarios
- Communication skills are top-notch, keeping her buyers informed throughout every step of the home buying process
- Kari is responsive to questions via email, texting, phone calls or however her customers prefer to communicate
- Lighting fires if needed to move things along
Kari's Special Credentials And Real Estate Designations
- Full Time Selling Broker Associate for 20+ years.
- ABR® Accredited Buyers Representative certified means you’ll be working with someone who has gone the extra mile by completing specialized training in delivering the best in buyer representation services. Plus, a REALTOR® who has an ABR® designation also has an established track record, with proven experience in representing the concerns of homebuyers.
- CRS® Certified Relocation Specialist is the symbol of excellence in residential real estate. REALTORS® who have earned this credential did so by completing extensive training and by demonstrating significant experience in managing real estate transactions. Less than 3 percent of the more than 1 million REALTORS® working today can call themselves a CRS Designee. This group represents the elite performers in residential real estate.
- GRI® A Graduate Realtor Institute designation is the real estate hallmark. Only Realtors who successfully completed comprehensive training can be called a GRI. These real estate professionals are considered the elite of the business. It’s the number 1 real estate designation in the industry. The GRI designation is to real estate what CPA designation is the accountants. Realtors boasting the GRI are set apart as masters of the real estate profession, possessing advanced skills and are usually the top performers in most real estate offices with in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, and professional standards, as well as the sales process.
- PSA The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misconceptions they often have about home values.
Let's get started finding you your home! Click or call 941-468-3852.
Serving all areas of Southwest Florida in Sarasota, Charlotte and Manatee
Counties including Venice, North Venice, South Venice, West Villages, Wellen Park, North Port, Port Charlotte, Lake Suzy, Englewood, Placida, Cape Haze, Boca Grande, Rotonda West, Manasota Key, Nokomis, Osprey, South Sarasota, Siesta Key, Sarasota and Punta Gorda.